Monday, June 16, 2008

My name is Deborah. I have been at DVC for three years, but it's not that bad considering I took some time off. I was wasting my time and money and, after a much needed break, came back with a decided major, Psychology. I found a new passion in it and have been doing much better in school. I have lived in Concord all my life and love the Bay Area. Right now I live with a friend I've had since I was five and it works nicely. I work full time at Wolf Camera in Alamo and, while I really love photography, I never really pursued it like I could have. I enjoy movies, music, dance and 19th century Russian novelists. I've been to the Bahamas and Cancun and can't wait until my next big trip, wherever it might be. Before this class is over I'll be turning 21 and celebrating with my family in Oregon. I hope to transfer next year to SF State and right now my life is mostly focused around school.. but I get out plenty and enjoy hanging out with friends.

No comments: